The Pic Solution Air Cube piston inhaler is a medical device that, by converting drugs for use with a piston inhaler to a liquid form or an aerosol suspension, allows them to be inhaled directly into the respiratory system. . The chamber supplied with the AirCube allows medication to enter the airways properly due to the size of the particles produced
Comment on the recommendations for use and dosage of AIRCUBE Personal Aerosol Nebulizer with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
Aerosol, mouthpiece, nebulizer, oscillator
Nebulization is an act of care requiring a written and detailed medical prescription (choice of device and drug, doses, dilution or not, duration and number of sessions):
• Only drugs with Marketing Authorization and suitable for this technique should be nebulized
• Injectable solutions are not designed to make aerosols and vice versa. Check on the label that the product is for nebulization
• The solution must be sterile, non-oily and free from toxic excipients such as sulphites which may cause an allergic reaction or bronchial irritation.
• Dilution is done with physiological saline serum to have a maximum volume of 5 ml in the nebulizer. Never use distilled water
• Air should be used as a propellant in case of COPD and oxygen 6-8 liters in asthma.
• Nebulization lasts an average of 10 to 30 minutes. The patient should be seated during the session. Check for the existence of mist inhaled by the patient
• If a face mask is used, creams and cosmetic products must be removed from the face by risk of burns with oxygen.
• Like all care procedures, hygiene rules must be observed (hand washing, drug withdrawal with asepsis)
• Cleaning the nebulizer system after use is an important procedure. Disassemble the system, wash in hot soapy water, disinfect and dry, then store dry and dust-free. Do not reuse the equipment without prior cleaning