HYDRALYTE ORANGE ICE BLOCKS - 62.5ML x 16
AED 64.00 – AED 54.00
VAT: AED 0 15% OFF"True Oral Rehydration Solution"
- 1 brand in the market
- Up to 30% faster recovery
- Aligns to WHO criteria
- Lower sodium content
- Suitable for all age populations
- Contains natural flavors
Availability: 10 In Stock
Why to Use
- Relieves symptoms of dehydration and helps replace water and electrolytes lost due to:
- Heavy sweating
- Vigorous exercise
- Occasional hangovers
- Rehydrates you faster than water alone
- Up to 30% Faster Recovery from Vomiting and Diarrhoea*
- If experiencing signs of dehydration: sticky or dry mouth, increased thirst, lethargy, decreased urine output, dark yellow urine
*World Health Organisation. Implementing the new recommendations on the clinical management of diarrhea: guidelines for policymakers and program managers (2006)
- Place Hydralyte Ice Blocks in the freezer.
- When frozen cut open one end with clean scissors.
- Push the frozen Hydralyte Ice Block from the uncut end.
- Suck small amounts until consumed.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (per 62.5 mL Ice Block):
- Glucose monohydrate -1 g
- Citric acid monohydrate-300 mg
- Sodium from Sodium chloride-61.5 mg
- Potassium from Potassium Citrate-50 mg
Contains 54 mg of potassium per 62.5 mL Ice Block. Contains 77 mg of sodium per 62.5 mL Ice Block. The quantity of sodium per maximum daily dose is 4.9 contains Sugars, sucralose, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, and tartrazine (Strawberry Kiwi Only).
No added gluten and artificial flavors.
Store below 30°C.